Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Personally my achievement nowadays are very bad all over in English. Either reading or writing, listening or speaking and the most bad in vocabulary. I look like student year three. I realized that my skill and performance are same to them, with one exception I'm bigger than them. I think so!I'm reading very slowly and I will go to one by one words. Rerely I don't know what does the words mean. I just understand for a little only. So I will check them in my dictionary to find their meaning and continue my read. It make me feel bored to finish the read finally.In writing, I don't have any skills in this. Always I have an idea but don't know how to explain them in English version. I also have a problem in grammar. So the past tense will be a present tense and the sentences will be desultory. However I can be a good listener. But only in a clear and slowly spoken. If someone speak very fast maybe I just can catch a little words.I can't speak fluently in English. I can understand what people are saying but my tongue already stuck to reply them.I have a trouble in increasing my vocabulary. It means I have a trouble in English development too. It is because vocabulary is the most important thing in learning English. So increasing the vocabulary must be as important as it's grammar. But I can't do that. Maybe I don't know how to learn it in the easier way.During presentations, I feel so nervous. Also scared and ashamed if my words got wrong. Sometimes I know what would to say but everything will be wrong in front of the class or audience.I like participating in discussions. I can give my idea and opinion. Even I can't be the writer because I have a broken English but I'm happy with the coorperation that I given.In English classes, I like reading activity because I can learn the new vocabulary and I will know the meaning for a little words that I didn't hear before this. Also I can learn how to mention each words in the correct phrase. I don't like writing activity because I don't have any vocabulary and just know a little about grammar. So, for me this activity very hard to done in the class.From: Norhayati SallehA104878

No comments: